Google is a well-known social media platform with billions of active users all around the globe. Google is making everyone’s life easy by offering all the necessary services that help users to complete their daily productivity tasks with ease. Earlier Google was started as a search engine, but today it is transformed into a multi-vertical company that offers all the essential services for personal usage and well as for organizational usage. Google offers applications such as Google search engine, YouTube, Google meets Gmail, Google Maps, Google Chat, and many other applications and services that fulfill all the requirements of its users. As Google services are an integral part of our daily lives, unexpected technical glitches that appeared while accessing Google services can interrupt our seamless experience. By understanding this we have organized highly qualified experts, you can ring them via Google Support number Australia and get all your issues fixed.
Our users may sometimes encounter unexpected technical errors while accessing the services of their Google account. They may sometimes need expert guidance to deal with such unpleasant situations. You can contact Google via our toll-free number and get in touch with one of our experts and get instant solutions for all your errors.
In order to seamlessly access all the Google services and applications, you must have an active Google account. In case any user loses his/her Google account login credentials and also doesn’t have access to the recovery phone number or recovery email he/she can still regain access to their Google account. You’re also stuck in the same situation them carefully follow the below-given article.
Follow these steps to recover your Google account:
- First, open your browser and visit accounts.google.com.
- Now you’ll be redirected Google account login page, click on the Forgot password option.
- You’ll be now taken to the Google account password recovery page.
- Here you’ll be asked to enter the last few characters of your password, if you don’t remember then click on the ‘Try another way’ option.
- Now you’ll get a recovery notification on the mobile phone on which you’ve already synced your Google account, tap the Yes option from it.
- You can now create a new password, please type your new password in the field provided.
- Re-type your new password again and click on the Save password option.
Now you can access your Google account with your new password. In case if you wish to take experts support to recover your Google account, then contact Google Customer Service Australia and take complete support from our experts. We are also active on all social media platforms, you can send your reports via any social media platform of your choice.
In case if you want help in dealing with a compromised or hacked Google account please contact our experts via our helpline number. Our customer care experts assist their clients by providing speedy solutions for all their clients, please feel free to reach us.