If you are encountering a lot of troubles while turning on email notifications of Gmail then must go through this content. Here, you will find the complete steps for turning on the email notifications of Gmail. Just, you are required to follow the steps one by one and then you can easily turn on the email notifications of Gmail in just no time.
You are required to follow the steps mentioned below depending uponyour device;
- You need to first of all, move to menu at the top left.
- After doing so, you need to just move to settings and then you have to choose the account.
- Next, you need to then go for notifications and then choose a notification level.
- You are required to then move to inbox notification and then you have to select the notification settings.
- You are required to first of all, move to settings in your Gmail account.
- After doing so, you need to move to the top right and then move to see all settings.
- Next, you are suggested to then scroll down to the section of desktop notifications.
- You are required to then choose new mail notification on.
- After that, you need to now go to the bottom of the page and there, you are required to then give a click on save changes option.
For iPhone or iPad;
- First of all, you are required to then move to the top left and then to menu option.
- You are suggested to then give a click on settings option.
- You are supposed to now choose your account and then go to notifications.
- Finally, you are required to then choose notification level.
Thus, after following the above steps, you will be able to properly turn on email notifications of Gmail. If still, you need some help regarding Gmail then must contact Gmail Support Australia Number for instant help.