Hotmail is one of the most trusted email service provider platforms developed by giant tech company Microsoft Inc. Hotmail is loaded with user-friendly mailing features that help users to optimize their mailing experience. Hotmail users can complete their personal and professional mailing tasks with ease by making use of Hotmail smart mailing tools. Emails stored in your Hotmail account are highly secured, no unauthorized users can get access to your Hotmail account. You can also enhance the security of your Hotmail account by utilizing the built-in security tools. If you’ve any security issues with your Hotmail account or to complaint about hacked or compromised Hotmail account kindly contact the Yahoo customer care team via Hotmail Customer Service Number.
Hotmail users may sometimes face trouble in sending emails via their Hotmail account. Email send errors usually pop up due to various reasons, but Hotmail users can instantly get rid of these errors by following the simple instructions given in the below article.
Follow these instructions to terminate email send errors on Hotmail:
- If you’ve issues with your network connection you won’t be able to send emails through your Hotmail account, kindly connect your device with a stable network and then send your emails.
- This issue arises if you’re trying to send emails to an invalid email account, check your recipient’s email id before you proceed to send your emails.
- If your recipient’s email account is deactivated you won’t be able to send emails.
- Sometimes add-ons installed with your browser may prevent you from sending emails to your connections, remove all the add-ons installed with your browser and then check your Hotmail account.
- Third-party antivirus programs installed in your system cause this issue, disable all the antivirus software programs running in your system temporarily.
If the above solutions don’t work then contact Hotmail Technical Support Australia, they will surely help you in resolving this issue. You can also post your queries on forums and get answers from the community.