Facebook is the people’s favorite social networking platform that is used by billions of users all around the globe to connect with their friends online. You can make use of your Facebook account share images, videos, and texts that describe your lifestyle with your connections. Facebook helps you in expanding your friend circle, you can connect with people staying in different regions and learn about their customs and traditions. You can react, comment, and share the posts uploaded by your connections, groups, and pages you follow. Facebook newsfeed feature keeps you updated with trending news and events.
You can also create groups on Facebook and get connected with your community and people with similar interests. If you don’t the procedure to quickly create groups on Facebook, then contact our support team and get assistance. You can reach our support experts instantly via Facebook Customer Service Number.
You can also follow the tips mentioned in the below article to quickly create a group on Facebook.
Follow these steps to create a group on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook mobile application and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now your Facebook account homepage appears on your screen, click on the group icon from the top of your screen.
- Groups page appears on your screen, here you can find all the groups that you have already joined and discover new groups
- To create a new group, click on the plus icon from the top-left corner of your screen.
- An options bar appears at bottom of your screen, tap on Create a Group option from it.
- Now give a name for your group, then click on the arrow icon under Privacy and choose the group privacy.
- Then tap on the Create Group button, now you will be asked to invite people to join your group.
- Tap on the invite button to invite people, then click on the Next button to continue.
- Add a cover picture to your group then click on the confirm button.
If you are facing any kind of technical errors when you try to access any of the features of your Facebook account, then contact Facebook Technical Support Australia and get instant help for fixing these errors.