Norton is an antivirus and anti-malware product developed by an industry-leading cybersecurity software developing company NortonLifeLock. Norton antivirus products are highly efficient they complete security for all your digital devices by blocking threats from online and offline threats. Norton antivirus software provides multi-layered protection to all your devices. Norton protects your privacy and identity when you surf online. It blocks you from accessing unauthorized websites, spam emails, and documents. Norton users may sometimes witness technical errors while accessing Norton security features. In such cases, users can contact Norton Technical Support Australia to seek assistance.
Norton real-time scanner efficiently scans all the websites you visit and external devices that you connect with your device and removes all the viruses and malware from it. But sometimes Norton scanner may stop working due to various technical reasons and you may notice scan errors when you try to schedule a scan. This issue is quite frustrating, but don’t worry you can fix the Norton scan errors by following the simple instructions given in the below article.
Use these steps to fix Norton scan errors:
- Restart your system.
- Close all the applications running background.
- Restart your system and then try to access the Norton antivirus scanner, if you still experience the same error then go to the next step.
- You may also face this error if your Norton antivirus software is not installed properly, download and run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on your system.
- Open your browser and search for Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Click the download button and download the ‘Norton Remove and Reinstall tool’.
- Once the tool is downloaded double-click on the file.
- Carefully go through the license and agreement and click on the Agree button.
- Now click on the Remove & Reinstall button.
- Click the Continue button to proceed further.
- When it is done, click on the Restart Now option.
- Once your computer is booted, follow the instructions that you see on your screen to reinstall Norton.
Contact our experts via Norton Customer Care Number and get customized support. You can also drop your queries on Norton online live chat feature, our virtual assistant assists you by providing instant solutions.