Google is the world’s popular multinational technology company that develops productivity applications, personal information management tools, and hardware devices. Communication platforms like Hangouts, Google Duo, Google meets, Google+, Google Allo, and Gmail help you to connect with your connections via various communication actions. Google services are used by almost all the sectors of the world to manage their daily productivity tasks with ease. You can securely store your documents, passwords, banking information, and contact book on Google cloud. For all your issues associated with your Google account call and connect with the Google helpdesk. You can use Google Customer Service Care Number to reach our customer care team.
Google users can easily access all the data stored in their Google account directly through their android mobile device by synchronizing their Google account with their mobile phone. If you want to know the procedure to sync your Google account with your Android device, then kindly go through the steps given in the below article.
Follow these steps to sync your Google account with your Android device:
- Open Settings application from your android mobile device.
- Scroll down your settings page and tap on the Accounts option.
- If you haven’t added your Google account on your device, select Add account option and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap on the toggle icon next to the Account sync option.
- Now your Google account is synchronized with your Android device, you easily access all the data stored in your Google account through the Google applications installed on your device.
Sometimes you may experience sync errors when you try to synchronize your Google account with your Android device. These errors appear due to various technical reasons, you can contact Google Technical Support Australia to get help in resolving these errors. We assist you by proving promising solutions for all your issues, please feel to contact us.