Hotmail is the world’s first web-based email service provider platform which is currently managed by the popular multinational technology company Microsoft. Hotmail is loaded with excellent mailing tools that allow its users to complete their complex mailing tasks in an effective way. Hotmail keeps your inbox secured by blocking the entry of spam emails. In order to provide a safe mailing experience to users, Hotmail is loaded with top-notch security features to make sure that your emails are only accessed by an authenticated person. If you’ve any security issues with your Hotmail account, please don’t ignore them instantly contact the Hotmail help team to seek assistance. You can call us via Hotmail Customer Support Number 24/7 and get an immediate response from one of the support experts.
Hotmail allows lets its users to import their emails from Hotmail account to Outlook. If you don’t how to move your Hotmail messages to Outlook, then simply follow the instructions listed in the below article.
Follow these steps to move Hotmail message to Outlook:
- Open Microsoft Edge browser from your system and visit the Hotmail login page.
- Now access your Hotmail account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Now you’ll be directed to your Hotmail account main page.
- Click on the gear icon from the upper-right corner of your screen.
- A settings pane appears on your screen, select the View all settings option.
- Hotmail settings window pop-ups on your screen.
- Hereunder Mail select Forwarding option.
- Check on the checkbox next to Enable forwarding option.
- Now enter your Outlook account email id on which you wish to move your Hotmail messages.
- Click on the Save button from the bottom of your window.
If you’re witnessing errors while accessing Hotmail services and if you don’t know how to fix them, please connect with Hotmail Technical Support Australia and seek expert guidance for dealing with your errors. Our technical support experts offer promising solutions for all your issues.