Instagram is the most potent social media medium in the current era to reach a larger audience, it has become the most used and renowned photo-sharing application over the years, after Facebook has taken control over Instagram it grown leaps and bounds since then. Now Instagram users can link their accounts to their Facebook account and they can post and publish the same content simultaneously on both platforms. This allows them to reach a bigger audience and also it saves up a lot of time as after you link your account Facebook will automatically upload the post or video that you have shared on your Instagram feed.
This is a unique feature that helps people in saving time and improving engagements at the same time. Instagram is not just about making friends and sharing pictures it has become a powerful digital medium to promote your brand or product with ease and without the hackles of physical advertising. By linking your account your business prospects will be much better as you can publish or promote your product or brand on the two biggest social media platforms that exist today.
You can link your account by following some simple steps and if you want to take help from our customer services to complete the procedure then, get in touch with our customer support agents via Instagram Customer Service Care Number.
Instagram users can also make use of this article to link their account to Facebook, just follow the tips listed below:
- Open your Instagram account.
- Go to the top right of your profile and tap settings.
- Now from the setlist go to the linked accounts option.
- Now choose Facebook to link with your Instagram account.
- Enter your Log-in credentials and link the account.
Now after completing the process you will be able to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption.
There may be the time when a user wants to unlink their account from the other social media platform because of any reason and if you are also sailing on the same boat and want to unlink your Instagram account from your Facebook account then call our customer services agents or follow the guide below:
- Go to your Instagram account and go to the top right of your profile page.
- Tap on settings and go to accounts and then select linked accounts from the list of options.
- Now tap on the Facebook and tap on unlink the account.
- Click yes to confirm and your account will be unlinked from your Instagram account immediately.
Instagram users kindly reach us at Instagram Technical Support Australia for any type of assistance related to your Instagram account and get the fastest help. We have the best line-up of technicians who are committed to providing end to end solutions 24X7 365 days a year.