Hotmail is the world’s first web-based email service provider platform that is currently taken over by Microsoft and relaunched as Outlook. Microsoft has upgraded the features of Hotmail by adding personal information management tools like calendar, digital contact book, collaboration tools, and task services. Apart from managing email communication tasks, Hotmail users can also make use of their Hotmail account to manage their daily events, appointments, and other productivity tasks. As Hotmail is a web-based email service provider platform, users can instantly access their emails by logging into their Hotmail account from any web browser of their choice. In case if you’re facing errors when you try to access your Hotmail account, then please contact Hotmail Technical Support Australia for help.
Sometimes Hotmail users may encounter email delivery issues on their Hotmail account, this issue quite annoying. But Hotmail users can terminate this issue by following the procedure given in the below article.
Follow these steps to quickly resolve email delivery issues of Hotmail:
- Email delivery issues arise if you have a problem with your Wi-Fi connection, fix your Wi-Fi or connect with any other network then send your emails.
- Ensure that you’ve entered your recipient’s email address correctly.
- This issue appears if you’re trying to send emails to blocked or deactivated email address.
- Add-ons installed with your browser may cause this issue kindly remove all the add-ons installed with your browser.
- Security applications installed in your system may sometimes create this issue, try to disable all the security applications installed in your system.
- Ask your recipient to refresh their inbox or to check in junk or spam folder.
If the above tips didn’t work for you, then call our customer support executives. You can connect with our support executives by making use of Hotmail Customer Service Care Number. Hotmail support agents avail you by providing instant solutions for all your queries.