Outlook is a multi-utility web based mailing service provider used by billions of users for exchanging their mails and as a PIM tool. Outlook is loaded with AI-powered tools, these tools assist you by listening to your command. Outlook users can create innovative filters to arrange their inbox emails with the help of a filter creating feature. Outlook compose pane is well organized with advanced text editing tools; you can easily customize your emails according to your requirements. You will also find the option to attach files and documents on your Outlook compose pane, through this you can quickly attach attachments along with your texts. Outlook provides an online calendaring tool with the help of this tool you can organize your event and appointment details. If you want any kind of assistance in using the Outlook calendaring tool, please connect with Outlook helpdesk via Outlook Customer Service Care Number.
Outlook automatically forwards the emails from your Outlook inbox to the inbox of the email account of your choice, if you enable the forwarding feature on your Outlook account. If you want to enable your forwarding, please follow the steps mentioned in the below write-up. You can also connect with the Outlook help team and get assistance in using a forwarding feature.
Steps to quickly enable forwarding feature on your Outlook account:
- Open Outlook login page from the browser that supports Outlook services.
- Log in to your Outlook by entering your email id and password correctly on the text field provided.
- On your Outlook account, you will find the settings option on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on the view all settings option from the bottom of your quick settings bar.
- On your Outlook settings page, click on the Mail option.
- A tool panel appears on your screen, select on forwarding option.
- Check on the enable forwarding option, and enter the email id on which you wish to receive the forwarded emails.
- Click on the Save button from the bottom of your screen, you all your emails will be forwarded to the email you added.
To report about technical bugs or to get any kind of technical assistance please connect with Outlook Technical Support Australia by making use of any Outlook support channel of your choice.