Outlook is a personal information management application loaded with email management and productivity tools that help users to carry out their daily mailing tasks and other routine tasks with ease. Currently, Outlook has become the most powerful mode of communication that lets users to manage their personal and professional email communication tasks cost-effectively. Outlook is loaded with incredible features that help users to enhance their productivity. Just in case if you have any Outlook-related queries please gives us a call on the Outlook Customer Service Care Number.
Outlook is equipped with an excellent calendaring tool that lets its users to manage their events and appointments easily. If you’re looking for steps to create a calendar event on Outlook then please follow the steps mentioned in the below article.
Instructions to create a calendar event on Outlook:
- First access your Outlook account via your Microsoft Edge browser.
- Go to the calendar tab, now you’ll Outlook calendar on your browser screen.
- Click on the ‘New event’ option from the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Now add a title for your event, if in case it is an all-day event enable the ‘All day’ event option.
- Set up event date and timings, and then add event location.
- You can also customize reminder timings accordingly.
- Add a small description that briefly explains the theme of your event.
- If you wish to invite your connection, click on the more options.
- Now you can choose your contacts from the Outlook contact book or you can enter manually.
- Click on the Save option.
If a user is facing technical errors while accessing Outlook calendaring tool, then he/she can contact Outlook Technical Support Australia to seek instant assistance. Our technical agents are highly qualified and well-trained they will resolve all your issues in minimal time. You can access our customer services by reaching our support experts via Outlook helpline number.