Email is fast and inexpensive means of communication that’s why billions of people prefer to use email services to manage their personal and business communication tasks. Gmail is an extraordinary mailing platform packed with unique and innovative mailing tools and features. Gmail is designed with a simplistic user interface; users can access all the mailing tools right from their inbox. Gmail is preloaded with an advanced calendaring tool that reminds you about your events, appointments, and deadlines. Gmail offers a variety of subscription plans for business users. To learn more about the business subscription plans offered by Gmail contact Gmail helpdesk via Gmail Customer Service Care Number.
Gmail also lets you change email notifications on your Gmail account. By default email notifications will be off, if you wish to enable email notification on your Gmail account just follow the instructions listed in the below article.
Follow these instructions to change email notifications on your Gmail account:
- Open Chrome browser from your device and visit the Gmail login page.
- If you’ve already logged into your Gmail account you’ll see your Gmail inbox on your browser screen.
- If not please access your Gmail account by entering your login credentials on the Gmail login form.
- Now click on the cog icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select the ‘See all settings’ option, now you’ll be taken to the Gmail settings page.
- Scroll down your settings page, till you find the Desktop notifications option.
- If you wish to receive notification for every email you receive on your Gmail inbox, check on the radio button next to the ‘New mail notifications on’ option.
- In case if you want to receive email notifications only when an important email arrives then check on the radio button next to the ‘Important mail notifications on’ option.
- Now click on the ‘Save Changes’ button from the bottom of your screen.
Contact Gmail Customer Support Phone Number to get technical assistance for fixing the errors associated with your Gmail account. Our technical experts offer 24/7 support to their clients, you can call them at any time.