Do you want to learn how to set up your Hotmail account n your iPhone? Then you will be assisted right away with the same. And if you have some queries related you can always call the Hotmail Customer Care Number any time. The experts will provide you with the solutions as required.
The following are the steps to get you’re started with the procedure:
- You need to begin by going to Settings > Accounts and Passwords > Add Account options.
- And now you would have to select Outlook, and then as noted above the process is the same whether you have a Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account.
- You will now see a login page appearing on your current screen. You got to first enter your email address and then you should tap on the Next button.
- Now on this page, you must enter your Hotmail email password, and then you got to tap on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
- You should now give a tap on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm that you would like to give permission to iOS to access your data.
- After that, you will need to select what Hotmail data you want to have access to on your iPhone. Then you should choose to sync your email, contacts, calendars, and reminders with Hotmail. However, by default, you will find everything turned on. And now after you are done selecting what you want, you just got to tap on the ‘Save’ button.
- Finally, at last, you need to go to the ‘Mail’ application on your iPhone. And you should find the newly created Hotmail account available.
NOTE: you should know that by default only one week of emails will be synced with your iPhone. However, you can easily change that. And to do so you should go to Settings > Accounts and Passwords > Outlook > Mail Days to Sync > and now you can choose how many days should be synced.
Once you have finished the steps given you should be satisfied with the results. But if you face any problem then you must contact Hotmail Customer Service. Then the efficient technicians will further guide you along accordingly.