With the ever-increasing demand for secure and safe mailing platforms, everyone needs a competent mailing platform like Outlook which the most effective and productive mailing service. Outlook provides an exceptional mailing experience for our day to day communication with our professional and personal contacts. Microsoft Outlook has umpteen numbers of attributes that make it stand on top and one such exceptional feature is integration with the exchange servers seamlessly and users can synchronize their other mail accounts with their Outlook account.
Microsoft’s Outlook has multiple innovative features that enhance the users’ mailing experience. Outlook users can customize their accounts like background themes and also utilize features such as meetings. The biggest USP that is most prominent is effective security features that give protection against attacks from a third party. There are endless features that make Microsoft Outlook one of the most preferred mailing platforms such as used simple-to-use interface, advanced features, and efficiency.
Outlook users can also fix the issue by following the below-mentioned tips and tricks in this article:
- First, make a temporary Outlook.com account for free of cost so that you will have an active email account for receiving information from Microsoft Outlook while recovering your blocked account.
- Open your browser and go to live.com/acsrto access the recovery form.
- On the recovery page and enter your log-in credentials such as email address, phone number for the account user want to recover.
- Now provide a different mail address that will be used for recovering information.
- Enter the Captcha after filling the form and click Next.
- Verify the email address when prompted by entering the security code receives on your provided email address for information.
- Click verify after entering the code.
By following these tips mentioned above you can recover your Blocked Outlook account, if you are still not able to recover your Outlook account then kindly contact our customer services agents available on our support channel Outlook Technical Support Australia and get an instant response.