Google is a popular social media platform that offers all the essential tools that are necessary for us to complete our daily routine tasks with ease. Earlier Google was just a search engine, now it is evolved as a multi-vertical company that aims to provide all the necessary services that make everyone’s life easier. Google offers many useful applications such as Gmail, Google chat, YouTube, Google Maps, Google meet, Google Drive, and other applications that cater to all kinds of requirements. Google services and applications are compatible with the devices of Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, and Android operating systems. We are always ready to answer all your questions and clarify all your doubts, please feel free to contact our customer care via Google Customer Service Number.
In case if you ever feel like that your Google account password is not strong enough then you can quickly reset your Google account password and improve your Google account security. If want to know the procedure to quickly reset your Google account password.
Carefully follow these instructions to quickly reset your Google account password:
- Open Google Chrome from your system and visit accounts.google.com.
- If you’ve already logged into your Google account, you’ll see your Google account home on your screen.
- If not enter your email id and password and access your Google account.
- Click on the Security option from the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Now click on the arrow button next to the password option.
- Confirm your identity by entering your Google account password once again.
- Create a new password and re-type again for confirmation.
- Click the Change Password button.
Now you can access your Google account using your new password. For all your technical queries related to our products and subscriptions please get in touch with Google Technical Support Australia. Our technical support engineers avail you by providing the best solutions for all your queries.