Hotmail is the world’s best web-based mailing platform that is widely used for more than two decades; there are endless attributes that made Hotmail the most preferred mailing platform such as complete encryption and seamless operations that allow people to operate their professional and personal work with equal ease and convenience. In this age of digitalization, a secure mailing platform is a must and Hotmail wins in all those criteria that made any mailing service unique and eminent. Hotmail is the most secured and efficient mailing medium loaded with umpteen security tools. Hotmail users can make their emails concise and pointed by making use of the preloaded mail composing tools. Hotmail equips users with some amazing features like Meet now, Skype, OneNote feed, and a digital calendar to increase productivity and minimize the efforts. If you want to get more information about the features and premium offerings of Hotmail, please feel free to connect with the Hotmail helpdesk through Hotmail Customer Care Number.
To use all those significant features and services one should need an active Hotmail account and sometimes because of multiple reasons people lots access to their accounts but not to worry as you can easily reset your password by simple steps and changing the password from time to time of your email account regularly is very essential to secure your account if you often use the same password, there is a chance of the password getting leaked. You can access security settings tools whenever it is required. To instantly reset the password of your Hotmail account, you can go through the steps mentioned below in the article. If you are still unable to reset your Hotmail account please take assistance from the Hotmail customer care team.
The procedure to instantly reset the password of your Hotmail account:
- Open the Hotmail account login page from the browser of your choice, then enter your account details on the login form to access your Hotmail account.
- On your Hotmail account main page, click on the profile icon that is at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select the My account option from your screen, now the account settings page appears on your screen.
- You will find the change password option, click on it.
- Now enter the password of your Hotmail account and confirm your identity.
- On the password changing page first enter your current password, then create a new password.
- Re-enter your new password to confirm it, click on the ‘Save’ to save your new password.
Hotmail users can call Hotmail Technical Support Australia to seek any kind of technical help and we can ensure you that our customer care representatives will assist you in no time.