McAfee users can access all the internet security features of McAfee by installing McAfee VPN. McAfee VPN gives you online privacy by hiding your IP address and physical location. McAfee VPN encrypts your data and banking information when you connect your device with public Wi-Fi and protects you from cybercriminals. By any chance, if you’re looking for instructions to install the VPN Client on McAfee, then we’re glad to inform you that you’re in the right place. In the below article, we’ve given step-by-step instructions that will help you in installing VPN Client on McAfee. For McAfee product-related issues call McAfee customer support professionals through McAfee Customer Service Care Number. Our agents will assist you by offering the best solutions for fixing all your issues related to McAfee products and services.
Steps that you need to follow to install the VPN Client on McAfee:
- Open McAfee software from your system.
- Go to the Home tab and click on the Get Started option.
- VPN tab appears on your screen, click on the ‘Let’s go’ button to proceed further.
- Now you’ll be taken to the official McAfee website, access your McAfee account by entering your registered email id and password.
- Enable Auto-renewal for McAfee LiveSafe or Total Protection.
- Now ensure that your credit card and billing details are correct and click on the Save button.
- Now reopen your McAfee software, click on the Home tab.
- Select Browse safely with the VPN option, you can now turn on or turn off your McAfee VPN by clicking on the toggle button next to the VPN option.
By following the aforementioned steps you can instantly set up VPN Client on McAfee. Some users may witness errors when they try to set up VPN Client on McAfee due to various technical reasons. To get help in dealing with these errors our users can contact McAfee Technical Support Australia by making use of the McAfee helpline number.