Norton is an efficient antivirus and anti-malware product developed by an award-winning cybersecurity software company NortonLifeLock. Norton security products effectively protect your devices from evolving threats. Norton keeps you safe online, by blocking you from accessing fraudulent websites and emails. Norton provides multi-layered protection to your devices and blocks the entry of viruses and ransomware from both online and offline sources. Norton antivirus software is loaded with an advanced scan feature, Norton scanner scans your system efficiently and removes viruses and malware from your system. In some cases, Norton users may witness scan errors when they try to access the Norton antivirus scanner. Norton scan errors arise due to minor technical glitches, if you want any kind of assistance to deal with this error then contact Norton Technical Support Australia.
You can also try fixing Norton scan errors by yourself by carefully following the simple instructions given below:
- First, try to restart your computer system and then check your Norton antivirus software.
- You’ll also face scan errors if your Norton software is not up-to-date, check and install all the updates of your Norton software.
- Close all the applications running in the background and then try to run the Norton antivirus scanner.
- Check and update your system operating system and then try to access the Norton antivirus scanner.
- Try to download and run the Norton Power Eraser tool, this might help you in fixing your Norton scan errors.
In some cases Norton users may require professional guidance to fix this issue, they can call our support agents and get complete guidance for fixing all their issues associated with Norton software. All you’ve to do is just dial us via Norton Antivirus Customer Service Number, one of our support agents will instantly get in touch with you. You can also send your error reports via Norton 24/7 online live chat feature.