Yahoo is an efficient mailing medium loaded with highly accurate tools and services. Yahoo users can access all products and services of Yahoo by logging into their Yahoo account. Yahoo users can make use of user-friendly tools Yahoo to improve their mailing experience. You will get 1TB storage in Yahoo cloud, you can make use of this storage space to store all important documents and files securely. If you want to know about the paid services of Yahoo mail you can get help from the Yahoo Technical support Australia team.
If you want to send an email while you are offline then try using the yahoo automatic reply feature.If a Yahoo account user wants to activate the auto-reply feature on their account,please feel free to take guidance from the Yahoo customer support team or do follow the steps mentioned in the below article and enable the auto-reply feature instantly.
Steps to enable automatic reply feature on your Yahoo mail account:
- Open your browser and visit the Yahoo login page.
- Now enter your login credentials on your login page and click on the sign-in button.
- You will be taken to your Yahoo account, here click on the mailbox icon which is at the top right side of your screen.
- Now you will be able to access your emails, click on the gear icon from your Yahoo mail account screen.
- A drop-down menu bar appears and now choose the more settings option which is at bottom of your menu bar.
- You will be directed to the settings tab, select the vacation response option from the left panel of your settings tab.
- Turn on the vacation option, now compose the message that you want your Yahoo account to send in the auto-reply.
- Choose the dates on which you want your Yahoo account to send an automatic reply to your emails.
- Click on the Save button to successfully enable the automatic reply feature.
To get guidance from Yahoo technical support team in resolving your technical hassles associated with your Yahoo mail account, please connect with them via Contact Yahoo Customer Service Number.