Facebook is a fantastic social media platform to connect with your friends staying abroad. You can make use of Facebook to create and share creative content with your connections. Facebook is connecting you with the world through your smartphone, you will feel less isolated. By interacting with people from different nations, you can learn about their customs and traditions. You can also use Facebook for marketing purposes with help of the Facebook advertising feature. By creating advertisements on Facebook, you can attract more customers and boost your business. You can easily communicate with your customer and make them aware of your brand.
Facebook has a unique face recognition this feature automatically detects you from group pictures uploaded by your friends and tags you on their uploads. To access the benefits of this you must enable a face recognition feature on your Facebook account. If want to know more about Facebook face recognition feature get-in touch with the Facebook help team. You can connect with the Facebook help team through Facebook Customer Care Number and get instant help.
If you want to quickly enable the face recognition feature on your Facebook account please do follow the steps mentioned in the below article.
Steps to quickly enable face recognition feature on your Facebook account:
- Open a Facebook application from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Enter the login credentials of the Facebook account on which you want to enable the face recognition feature.
- The Facebook home page appears on your screen, click on the menu icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- A menu bar appears on your screen, choose Privacy & settings option from it.
- Now select the settings option and access account settings tools.
- Scroll down you will find the ‘Face Recognition’ option under Privacy tap on it.
- Tap on the arrow icon next to Face recognition then check on the ‘Yes’ option to enable Face Recognition.
If you are unable to set up a face recognition feature on your Facebook account even after following the above steps please connect with Facebook Technical Support Australia. Our tech team analyses your issues and provides instant solutions for fixing them.