Facebook is a popular social media platform loaded with advanced privacy and security features that enables its users to manage their Facebook account securely. Facebook is used by billions of users all around the globe to be in touch with their friends and extended family. You can upload stories, pictures, videos, and reels describing your lifestyle and creativity. Facebook users can easily send messages, exchange voice clips, and do video calls to their friends by downloading and linking their Facebook account with the messenger app. If you’ve any questions regarding Facebook services, please feel free to ask our support agents. You can dial them via Facebook Customer Service Number.
Facebook users can improve their Facebook account login security by enabling a 2-step verification feature. This feature provides extra-layer security to your Facebook account. If you wish to enable this feature on your Facebook account then simply follow the instructions given in the below article.
Follow these steps to enable a 2-step verification feature on your Facebook account:
- Open your browser and visit facebook.com.
- Now Facebook login page appears on your screen, kindly log in to your Facebook account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Now your Facebook newsfeed page appears on your screen, click on the arrow icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- An options bar appears under the arrow icon, select Settings option.
- Now under settings select the Security and login option.
- Click on the edit button next to the Use two-factor authentication option.
- Select the Use Text Message option, now a pop-up window appears on your screen.
- Choose the phone number on which you wish to receive the login code and click on the continue button.
- Now you’ll receive a verification code on the phone number that you’ve select, please enter the verification code and click on the Continue option.
Now you’ve successfully enabled the 2-step verification feature on your Facebook account. In case if you’re experiencing any sort of difficulties in receiving the login code, then kindly contact Facebook Technical Support Australia to seek assistance.