Yahoo is a popular email service provider platform that offers promising mailing services to billions of users all around the world. Yahoo allows its users to securely exchange their emails and documents with their connections. You can send or receive attachments up to 25MB with your emails. Sometimes you may face errors when you try to download the attachments that you receive with your emails. If you’re unable to download the documents attached with your emails or experiencing any sort of difficulties while accessing Yahoo services and if you don’t know how to fix these issues then we advise you to contact Yahoo Technical Support Australia and technical assistance for fixing all your issues. You can also fix this issue by yourself by following the instructions listed in the below article.
Follow these instructions to fix your Yahoo account, if you are unable to download attachments on Yahoo:
- This issue appears if your internet connectivity is slow, try to connect your device with a stable internet connection and then retry downloading your attachments.
- If your browser is outdated some services of Yahoo may stop working and you may experience errors when you try to download your attachments. Upgrade your browser to a newer version and then access your email attachments.
- Disable your system’s antivirus software then try to download your attachments.
- Turn off all the add-ons and extensions installed with your browser and restart your browser and then try accessing your attachments.
- Make sure that the format of the attachment that you’re trying to download is supported by your system.
- You’ll witness this issue even if your system’s operating system is not loaded properly, try to restart your system.
We hope that by following the above instructions you’re able to fix this issue. In case if you need any kind of further guidance just call our support experts on Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number.