Google is the world’s popular multinational technology company in developing Internet-related services and hardware devices. Google providing services that covers almost all aspects of our lives. You can make use of Google applications to perform your daily activities with ease. Applications developed by Google are very easy to use, you can easily download through your browser or Play Store. By adding your Google account on your smartphone, you can effectively manage all the activities of your phone. You can securely save your login credentials on Google password manager and access them whenever it is necessary. With the help of Google tools and applications, you can complete your productive tasks with ease.
If you have added your Google account on your smartphone or system’s browser all your web activities history will be stored on your Google account. If you don’t know how to delete the web activity history stored on your Google account, you can quickly connect with the Google support team through Google Customer Service Number and get experts assistance.
You can also clear your web activity history by following the steps given in the below article.
Steps to quickly clear your web activity history stored on my Google account:
- Open Chrome browser from your system, and visit the Google account login page.
- Access your Google account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Now you will be taken to your Google account home page, here from the side pane choose Data & Personalization option.
- Under Activity controls, you will find web & app activity click on it.
- Now select the manage activity option, activity page appears on your screen click on the trash icon next to the activity that you want to clear.
- Click on the delete option if you want to clear your web activity based on time and date.
If you facing any kind of errors when you try to clear your web activity then please connect with Google Technical Support Australia in fixing the errors.