Gmail is a well-known mailing service provider platform developed by Google Inc to help people quickly exchanging their emails. Gmail is preloaded with advanced and automated mailing tools these tools help its users in simplifying their mailing tasks, that’s why Gmail is the most preferred emailing platform. Gmail users can customize their Gmail profile easily with help of the built-in tools. Gmail lets its users exchange the same emails their multiple contacts at once instead of sending emails to every contact individually. Gmail can improve their mailing experience by subscribing to Gmail premium services. Gmail can also create customized email id for business purposes by adding their business domain on their email id. If you want help in using any upgraded features of Gmail, then connect with the Gmail help team via Gmail Customer Care Number.
Gmail users can quickly undo the email within the given period if in case if users sent the wrong message or they want to make any changes to the email. If you want to reset the cancellation periodto undo the sent emails on your Gmail account, then follow the steps mentioned in the below article. If you want to know more about the features of the undo tool please connect with the Gmail support team.
Steps to quickly reset the cancellation period of your emails on your Gmail account:
- Open your browser from your system that supports the services of Gmail.
- Go to the Gmail account login page and enter your Gmail account login credentials correctly on the fields on your page.
- On your Gmail account home page, click on the gear icon that is on the top-right side of your screen.
- Choose the See all settings option, now you will be directed to the Gmail settings page.
- Hereunder the general tab, you will find Undo Send option, click on the Send cancellation period and choose the period from the available options that you want to set as your cancellation period.
If you want any kind of technical assistance in fixing the errors that you face while utilizing the services of your Gmail account, you can get in touch with Gmail Technical Support Australia.