Yahoo is the fully-fledged web-based email service provider platform developed by the popular telecommunication company Verizon Media. Yahoo mail is offering excellent services like 1TB of email storage space, advanced spam protection features, and multi-layered security. Yahoo users can manage all their confidential email communication tasks in a secure way. Yahoo has a clean interface, you can keep your inbox organized by creating customized folders and filters. Yahoo mail is compatible with other third-party email service providers, Yahoo users can log in to their Yahoo from any email application or browser of their choice. For all your inquiries regarding our services, please contact our customer support specialists by ringing via Yahoo Customer Service Care Number.
Yahoo users can personalize their Yahoo profile by adding a profile picture and personal information. If want to know the procedure to add a profile picture to your Yahoo account, then go through the instructions given in the below article.
Follow these instructions to add a profile picture to your Yahoo account:
- First, open your browser and visit the Yahoo mail login page.
- Now enter your Yahoo mail account login credentials and sign in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Click on the profile icon from the top-left corner of your screen and select the account info option.
- Now choose the Personal Info option from the side pane.
- You’ll see a profile icon on your screen, click on it.
- Now choose the picture from your device that you want to make as your profile picture.
- Click on the Open option.
- Now adjust your picture and click on the Crop and save button.
In case if you’re experiencing any sort of difficulties while uploading your profile picture and making any changes to your personal information, we suggest you contact Yahoo Technical Support Australia to get technical support. Our tech support specialists are available round the clock to assist you, please feel free to call us.