Facebook is the popular social media platform used by millions of people to quickly create and share content with their friends. Facebook is more popular compare to any other social media platform because it is loaded with lots of user-friendly features. Facebook is not only connecting with you with people, it is also helping you in getting updates about the things happening in the world. Facebook is a great platform for people who want to showcase their talent to the world.
Facebook users can efficiently manage their Facebook profiles by utilizing advanced settings tools of Facebook. Facebook is loaded with many unique security features to help its users in securing their Facebook account from cyberbullies. You can add a guard on your Facebook profile picture to protect your picture from being misused. By adding a profile guard to your Facebook profile picture, you can prevent your profile picture from being shared, sending or downloaded. If you want to know more about this feature, you can connect with the Facebook support team through Facebook Customer Service Care Number.
If you want to set up a profile guard on your Facebook profile picture then please do follow the steps given in the below article.
Steps to quickly setup profile guard to your Facebook profile picture:
- Open the Facebook mobile application from your device and log into your Facebook account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Click on the menu icon from the top-right corner of your screen, a menu bar appears.
- Tap now your name from the menu bar, you will be taken to your profile.
- Click on your profile picture an option bar appears on your screen.
- Select the ‘Turn On Profile Picture Guard’ option, now click on the next button to continue.
- To set up a profile guard click on the Save button from your screen, now your profile guard will be activated successfully.
If you are unable to add a profile guard even after following the aforementioned steps then connect with Facebook Technical Support Australia at any time that is convenient for you. The Facebook tech team is available round the clock to help its clients in resolving the technical and general errors that appeared on their Facebook account.