Facebook is a well-known social media platform used by billions of users all across the globe to be in touch with friends and extended family, to get in touch with like-minded people, and to share their life events with their connections. Facebook is loaded with all the essential privacy settings tools that help its users to manage their Facebook account securely and customize their profile privacy. Facebook users can also edit their posts and customize their post’s privacy which already they’ve uploaded on their profile. To edit your shared post on Facebook simply follow the instructions listed in the below article. Do you’ve any issues with your Facebook account? Then please do contact Facebook Technical Support Australia and get support from our technical experts.
Steps edit a post that you’ve already shared on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook application from your mobile phone.
- Now you’ll see your Facebook newsfeed tab on your screen, tap on the profile icon from the top of your screen.
- Go to the post that you want to edit, tap on the three-dot icon next to the post that you want to edit.
- A menu bar appears on the bottom of your screen, select the Edit post option.
- Now you can use the available edit options to edit your post.
- Once your post is edited tap on the Save option from the top-right corner of your screen.
In case if you’re experiencing any sort of difficulties while editing your post or when you try to access any other tools and features of Facebook, immediately contact the Facebook help team via Facebook Customer Help Number. Our support experts aid their clients by offering instant solutions for all their issues. Facebook is offering multiple support channels such as helpline number, support chat option, and support mail id, you can make use of any Facebook support channel to get in touch with our support team.