Do you want to send your emails to one or more person in addition to your primary recipients? Then you can achieve this using Cc features. By enabling Cc features on your Outlook account you can keep recipients in the loop. If you wish to Cc all your emails automatically in your Outlook account then follow the instructions given in the below article. In case if you see any sort of errors on your screen while accessing Outlook mailing services and if you don’t know how to fix them just contact Outlook Technical Support Australia. Our technical experts will help you in seamlessly accessing Outlook services by resolving all the errors associated with your Outlook account.
Follow these instructions to Cc all your emails automatically in Outlook:
- Open your Outlook account, click on File from the top-left corner of your screen.
- Now select the Info tab, ensure that the account for which you want to set up automatic Cc is selected under Account information.
- Click on Manage Rules & Alerts option.
- Select the Email Rules tab and click on the New Rule option.
- Now in the dropdown bar select a rule which says ‘Apply rule on messages I send’ and click Next.
- As you want to apply Cc to all your emails you don’t have to pick criteria under Add condition.
- Click on the Next button.
- If prompted click on the Yes option and proceed further.
- Under Select action, make sure that you’ve selected a checkbox next to Cc this message to people or public group.
- Click on the people or public group option under the Edit rule description.
- Now select the recipient email addresses that you want to send a Cc copy to, and click on the OK button.
- Create a name for the rule and click the ‘Next’ option to proceed further.
- Ensure that Turn on this rule is selected then click on the Finish button.
If you wish to take our customer support professional’s advice for fixing the issues associated with your Outlook account, then make use of the Outlook Customer Service Number to reach them. Our experts are available round the clock, you can ping them at any time.