By adding your Google account with your Chrome browser you can conveniently access your bookmarks, Google Contacts, emails, and other Google services right from your browser. If you’re looking for a procedure to add or remove your Google account from your Chrome browser then you’re in the right place. In this blog, we’ve given detailed instructions that will surely help you in managing your Google account through your browser. If you’ve any issues with Google services, products, or subscriptions please let us know, we’ll help you in dealing with your issues. You can call us via Google Customer Service Care Number and talk with our experts regarding your issues.
Follow these steps to add your Google account on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome from your computer system.
- On the top-right corner of your screen you’ll find a profile icon, click on it.
- A menu appears, choose Add account.
- Profile setup window pop-ups on your screen, click on the Sign-in button.
- Google account sign-in page appears on your screen, please enter your Google account ID and password on the appropriate fields.
- Click on the Next option to sign in.
- In case if you wish to remove your Google account from your Chrome browser, just click on the profile icon and choose the sign-out option from the menu bar.
This is how you manage your Google account via your Chrome browser. You can also manage and conveniently switch between your multiple Google accounts. Some minor technical glitches may sometimes cause inconvenience to you while accessing your Google account, in such unpleasant situations please Contact Google Technical Support Australia Number. You can ring us through our helpline number or send your queries via the Google support chat feature. Our support technicians are available 24/7 365days to assist you. We will give our best to enhance our user experience, please feel free to utilize our customer services.