Instagram is a people’s favorite social media platform used by billions of users to share pictures and communicate with their friends. Millions of people are Instagram as a platform to showcase their talent to the world. Instagram also keeps you updated with trending news and events. You can fill your time by watching reels and other entertaining content on Instagram. Many small business organizations use Instagram as a medium to expand their business. By creating attractive advertisements and posts you can attract new customers. You may sometimes face technical errors while accessing your Instagram account. To get assistance in resolving these errors call and connect with Instagram Customer Support Australia.
IGTV is a preloaded feature in Instagram that allows users to create and share videos of large duration. You can upload videos between the duration of 15seconds and 10minutes on IGTV. If want to know the procedure to upload IGTV videos on Instagram, kindly go through the steps given in the below article.
Follow these steps to upload IGTV videos on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram application from your mobile phone or tablet.
- If you’ve already signed in to your Instagram account you’ll see the Instagram home page on your screen.
- If not please enter your Instagram account user id and password and access your Instagram account.
- Tap on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- You will find add icon next to your profile name tap on it.
- An options bar appears at bottom of your screen, select the IGTV Video option from it.
- Now select the video that you want to upload on IGTV and tap on the Next option.
- Select a cover picture for your video and adjust the duration.
- Tap on the Post option to upload the video.
If you’re noticing any kind of errors while uploading pictures or videos on your Instagram, immediately contact our support executives and report about your errors. You can make use of Instagram Customer Care Number to call our support agents.