Google is a giant multinational technology company that offers software services and productivity tools to billions of users all across the globe. Google tools and applications help to complete all our daily routine tasks in a shorter period of time. Google users can integrate their Google account with other third-party productivity applications. Google offers 15GB of free storage space, you can use this storage space to securely store your pictures, documents, emails, and files. If you wish to extend your storage, you can also purchase extra storage space on Google cloud. Google offers promising customer services to its users, if you’ve any queries regarding the usage of your tools and services please feel free to reach us via Google Customer Care Number.
Google users can make of Google digital contact book to securely store their addresses and contacts. Users can access their digital contact book by logging into their Google account via any browser of their choice. Google users can also export the contacts from their Google account to their device in CSV file format. You can instantly export all your contacts you’re your Google account follow the instructions listed in the below article.
Follow these steps to quickly export the contacts from your Google account to your device:
- Open any browser of your choice and visit accounts.google.com.
- Now access your Google account by entering your Google account login credentials correctly.
- Your Google account main page appears on your screen, select People and sharing option from the left-pane of your screen.
- Here you’ll find the Contact option click on it.
- Now you’ll be able to access your digital contact book, select the export option from your left-pane.
- A window pop-ups on your screen, click on the Export option again to confirm.
- Wait till the CSV file is downloaded completed, then you can access your contacts through the CSV file.
Some Google users might face some errors when they try to load their Google contact book, these errors occur due to several technical reasons. Google users can contact Google Technical Support Australia to get instant assistance for resolving all their issues.